Reviews for "Tim's Time Travels"

wow nice game with all games of my life !! ahahha nice !

My only comment is the big leap in games during the 90's era. You could have added some Final Fantasy or some newer IP like Pikmin. Also missing Shooters like Gradius. I think you need to make a second version with more games. 32 just dont make justice.

This had its good and bad parts. For the most part, the good outweighed the bad, so it was a game I would recommend. It was a simple game where nearly every game you played as a kid was redone. I think my favorite would be the Pacman level. I don't recall the Centipede game having been played by me. Oh well, what's annoying is that I don't understand the part where you have to choose a direction and not get eaten by a grue. It reminds me of Uncyclopedia.

At least the controls are very easy to understand. I think it could have been better if it had music. Well, maybe it would have been distracting, but it's never been like that before when I played those games. The graphics are decent for what they are. This is a decent game for a quick play.

As simple as the games were, each one brought a sense of nostalgia (The earlier levels) and it was fun overall.

cool! On some games i got stuck, but eventually i got the gold medal.