Reviews for "Tim's Time Travels"

It's more of a nostalgia dump than an actual game. Some of the "games" aren't intuitive for players who haven't actually played/experienced the original (like the one about being eaten by a grue). Something like a little pop-up to the side saying what your objective is would help that a lot. Also, the name of the game along with the date.

As for the actual content, what was with the huge leap from 1996 to 2007? Music for each game would have been nice too, although I can see why that would be hard to implement.

Ehhh.... It was okay, There's room for improvment though, like you could add background music from all the games you put in there, and you could add a little instruction caption in each game because some people might not know how to play that certain game. Like the first one, I did not get the first game, I fiddled with that one for at least, 15 min. and i was about to rage quit before i figured out you're supposed to actually catch the ball. So ya, otherwise, good game! Just work on that and you'll do really well.

Certainly, this made me remember these classics and they were great, but i wish you made the gameplay a bit more similar with them as well.
space invader (and other games) looks kinda crappy, you could have put a little more effort into it. music and maybe a bit more variety of sfx would be nice.
And why the purple thing can go offscreen really far...?

but, if you just made this flash with the intention of reminding us of these great classics, and not so much about playing the actual flash, then you can disregard my opinion. As a stand alone, this flash is not as fun

WHY IS IT THAT EVERY TIME I PLAY A GAME THAT USES THE ARROW KEYS IT GOES APESHIT ?!

toomuchprotein responds:

Are you using Chrome? Because Chrome doesn't always like flash games.

nice selection of games. this is bizarre. the 2009 level stumped me.