Reviews for "Tim's Time Travels"

I like the concept, but execution could have been better. oh well, fun little gizmo

It would have been much, MUCH better if more effort was put into this.

Very good concept though. The only I'd like to point out is that some of the games aren't very familiar especially if the player hasn't played that game before. Like the Portal (am I right?) game and Minecraft game, I thought I was stuck on that part. -.-

But nevertheless, 3/5 for the good concept, this would be much better if you'll remake this. :)

Game play is shocking but i suppose its not to bad for a weekends work but this could of been a really good game

I am playing on google chrome and unfortunately when I try to play the game I get what seem to be all 32 games played in about 4 seconds. This also got me all the medals which was a nice perk but the game is currently unplayable.

whats sad is i miss 1974 organ tail xD but could never find it when i got older, saddensme sometimes xD it was entertaining low graphic choice based kinda game,