For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 45 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Tim's Time Travels"

I give you 3 star because I like the concept of the game (play all the classic in one game with a end) but its first laggy and two each game are too short.

It's a very simple game, but it's fun in all ways, in it you go through... 30 years of games, and maybe it's way too easy, but i laughed at some point of the game. recommended

HA!!! The younger people will have no clue on a few of those. For those of us who were there, this rocks! XD

You remembered good ol' KABOOM! One of our favorites back in the day. :D

Ehhh.... It was okay, There's room for improvment though, like you could add background music from all the games you put in there, and you could add a little instruction caption in each game because some people might not know how to play that certain game. Like the first one, I did not get the first game, I fiddled with that one for at least, 15 min. and i was about to rage quit before i figured out you're supposed to actually catch the ball. So ya, otherwise, good game! Just work on that and you'll do really well.

Not bad - I wasn't a big fan of the art and the game proved itself to not always be straight forward, (Also on a personal note I had trouble with the space bar at points)

However, the idea behind it was good.