For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 57 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Tim's Time Travels"

My only comment is the big leap in games during the 90's era. You could have added some Final Fantasy or some newer IP like Pikmin. Also missing Shooters like Gradius. I think you need to make a second version with more games. 32 just dont make justice.

It's more of a nostalgia dump than an actual game. Some of the "games" aren't intuitive for players who haven't actually played/experienced the original (like the one about being eaten by a grue). Something like a little pop-up to the side saying what your objective is would help that a lot. Also, the name of the game along with the date.

As for the actual content, what was with the huge leap from 1996 to 2007? Music for each game would have been nice too, although I can see why that would be hard to implement.

Everytime I realised the name of a video game, I used to shout it: "MINECRAFT!"

I felt like I just relived my childhood and my parents in about 10 minutes!

Apparently KIDS on here don't understand the reason behind it being low res graphics. Which is because it's based on ATARI games. And that means the graphics are pretty much the way they should be.

So, thanks for reminding people of the classics.