For the month of March we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 85 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in April!

Reviews for "Tim's Time Travels"

This game should be called "Tim ruins perfectly good video games"

Certainly, this made me remember these classics and they were great, but i wish you made the gameplay a bit more similar with them as well.
space invader (and other games) looks kinda crappy, you could have put a little more effort into it. music and maybe a bit more variety of sfx would be nice.
And why the purple thing can go offscreen really far...?

but, if you just made this flash with the intention of reminding us of these great classics, and not so much about playing the actual flash, then you can disregard my opinion. As a stand alone, this flash is not as fun

It would be awesome to see a game collab with dozens more games that stayed in history.

This had its good and bad parts. For the most part, the good outweighed the bad, so it was a game I would recommend. It was a simple game where nearly every game you played as a kid was redone. I think my favorite would be the Pacman level. I don't recall the Centipede game having been played by me. Oh well, what's annoying is that I don't understand the part where you have to choose a direction and not get eaten by a grue. It reminds me of Uncyclopedia.

At least the controls are very easy to understand. I think it could have been better if it had music. Well, maybe it would have been distracting, but it's never been like that before when I played those games. The graphics are decent for what they are. This is a decent game for a quick play.

Ahh, the memories. Great game.