Reviews for "Stickman Dress Up 2"

If there was a space between the stickman and the items so you could see your creation clearly, it would be vastly improved. Generally a good game and I look forward to Stickman Dress Up 3, with more stuff!

I don't see any other issues, the lack of a mute is nothing, just turn the volume off, and I tried every item, they all worked. Good work, Robotronic94!

It needs more clothing options. I say that because if a guy is wearing jet pack wouldn't expect him in a pair of jeans and a tee shirt.

The music is quite good. (but you could have added a mute button ...) Neither the idea nor the drawing is exceptional. (It's the absolute easiest of drawing - no shadows/structures or anything)

Robotronic94 responds:

That's a little harsh don't you think. I have seen far worse Dress Up games, where all the pieces were blobs drawn with the brush tool. I'm not the greatest artist, but did that ruin your enjoyment of the game? I resent that saying my drawing is the absolute easiest, I did put a fair bit of time into this piece.

For a dress-up game, this is pretty top-o-the-line. But some of the parts dont move.

Robotronic94 responds:

Which parts don't move? Please let me know specifics, and I'll try and fix it. Some might be hard to click on, I can fix that by increasing the hit area beyond the graphics, but I didn't think it was that big of an issue.

Sorry mate, can't allow another dress up game. BUT a way to export the guy would be kinda cool.

Robotronic94 responds:

You could take a screenshot, using Prnt Scrn, or using the Snipping Tool. I understand, I blam most dress up games myself.