Reviews for "Untouchable"

The game is decent, it is definitely good enough to get on the site, but a few things should be changed. There should be some way to repair also other things to upgrade couldn't hurt. I could go more in depth the the little flaws but that is pointless, the way the game is it will never be the best, more aspects need to be added to be a great game, but its a good arcade game.

hch2 responds:

If you upgrade your ship weapon to max (3 upgrades) the next upgrade generates a shield on your ship that grants limited invulnerability.

I like the game, the only problem is the mouse is so laggy. might be on my end or just some problem with the coding of the game. how ever I am using a mac, on my PC the mouse is still laggy but not as bad with my mac.

now this flash deserves a small round of applause its a really nice arcade game relly liked it just wish you could play this type of game on laptop

Loved it. the controls are very fluent and sleek which gives the feel of asteroids in my eyes. the progression of difficulty is spot on and can get very cluttered with enemy's at times which is nice as a challenge. although the upgrading system is basic from what iv seen(got past skynet and a little further). it would be nice if the upgrade orbs could been like tokens for upgrading your ship between boss fights as for more variety in how you choose to play. but, if you were going for non stop action then i can see why you have chose the upgrading system you have now. Could really see myself playing this game a lot and it really deserves a spot on Newgrounds.

hch2 responds:

thanks! glad you liked it.

Fun and addicting game.

hch2 responds:

Wow. You got almost all the medals in the first hour of release. Congrats. I have no idea how to do that.