Reviews for "Untouchable"

Of all shooter games I've played so far, yours has a very good feeling to it. Besides being very simple (Squared background, little area to scroll around, green and black colours with exception to bullets and some enemies), its fast pace and movement enables the player to actually enjoy its full potential with no lag or game breaks, bugs etc. Also the "bullet-time" special was very good, well implemented and it made me feel like I was in a Matrix movie or something, hihi. Very good bullet dodge, the hitbox was just perfect. Overall a very good game, my only suggestion is that you should improve the upgrade a little bit, the time it stays up isn't very easy to catch, nor did I find any major differences (apart from the shield one which was very useful).

A fun game, biggest problem is probably how the slow motion turns everything black and white, and you can't tell enemy bullets from your own.

hch2 responds:

most enemy bullets are slightly differently shaped.

IF TOM FULP REVIEWS UR GAME U REPLY!!! PS cool game :)

I just had a ton of fun playing this. Like some other reviews I was confused with how the upgrade acquisitions worked but other than that everything was really well presented and it had a great flow through the different waves and bosses!

hch2 responds:

thanks tom! glad you liked it.

Finally, a game were bullet time is actually worth using and very useful. This is a great game with a great vibe, music, and graphics. It can get a little intense at times but there was never any lag (depends on your computer). Even though it was fairly short it can get a little challenging. The controls and movement was great. The ship wasn't too slow and it wasn't too fast. It was just perfect. However here is one thing that did bug me.

-.5 Stars - The upgrades were difficult to get. Now i did see them on the screen and did reach them but I guess I had not realized that you need to shoot them. Not sure if that was in the tutorial or not but there. It should have been that after you hit the capsule, it should show the upgrade but instead it just disappeared. I did not really mind because I played without upgrades the entire time but that was my only annoyance. Great game nonetheless. Definitely worth a play.

hch2 responds:

thanks for your feedback!