Reviews for "All-in-One Mahjong"

Regardless of other comments I for on love this. Tiles nice and large, no real time limit which is fun if you just wanna enjoy playing the game not worrying about having to beat the clock. I say it is perfect.

PozirkGames responds:

I was actually planning to make it relaxing.
Thank you!

I agree with Kikoshou, but @ the same time when i play this game most of the time i am @ work so i don't really want it to be hard to the point i am clicking like a mad person. Anywho all in all i love this game & it will be on my favs for a long time. =)

It is a great game,
Good that you can shuffe, and the shade system so you know what is in play, and the hint system.
4.5 because you could have added a aniamted winning screen, and aminate when you find a pair (I know it is picking holes in cheese but just something to think about.
Most of the negiavte view seems to be the acual game, which I know you did not make up, this is just a remake of it and a very nice one at that.

Thank you!

I like it, it's good for passing time.

It's an old classic so you can't go wrong, i like how you've added a shuffle feature so you can actually complete it, but it needs tuning, in the last game i had to shuffle 45 times before a pair was made.

I like the style and artwork but it does go slightly fuzzy if you full screen the game and it could use some ambient music in the background, but it's still a pretty decent version of a classic.

Thank you for review!

Mahjong...You can' t go wrong with mahjong.