For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 43 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Monsters of Bluegrass"

it's coo

Yeahs Broo super cool xD

Shouldn't you be crediting the musicians on this? I mean, the credits are in the flash, but they're not over on the side in the Credits section. And it's totally the music that makes this. With a name like "JD Crowe and the Monsters of Bluegrass", I'd have expected to see, well, a crow, and maybe some actual monster-ish looking things, like Godzilla or Frankenstein or Sully or something. However, as simplistic and disappointing as the character designs are, the animation is done reasonably well.

Counting the music and animation as contributing equally to the overall 5 stars possible... 2.5 stars for the music, one star for the animation.

YES!! YES!!

This is pretty simple, but I love it so much. The thing that makes it is how chill the guitarghost looks leaning on the amp at the end, with the goofy smile still on his face.