Reviews for "Mario Meets Kirby"

I though it was good and nicely animated, but I do feel that the writing was poor for it. It felt as if you guys only had to work with what you got and couldn't improve it. The voice acting suited it to save it (and I would like to know who voiced it), but I didn't get why it was so fast paced. I'm guessing it was how the original story was and you guys are just reusing.

I don't know. I don't play Mario much. I'm just a koala.

(I did enjoy the voice acting though. Kudos for that!)

JonBro responds:

Well, the idea behind this movie is that I narrated a very badly written fan fiction I found online somewhere and animated it just to show how nonsensical it is. The narration and animation were both done by me, but I guess I forgot to credit myself for the narration, so that could certainly be fixed. Thanks for the review :)

Good animation, I liked the way the lip synch was done. The story was good too, but the script reading was obviously very heavily influenced by Half Life: Full Life Consequences. I was honestly expecting it to be mentioned in the credits or something like that. In future flashes I'd encourage you to change the style of voice to distance yourself from comparisons like what I've made, but they say that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery and I do think you pulled it off very well.

That was pretty funny I liked it.

what did i just watch?????

Not bad!