Reviews for "Mario Meets Kirby"

Dafuq did I just watch?

*raises eyebrow* Cool story bro, changed my life.

In all seriousness, yes, it was entertaining. It sounded like the narrator was a little bored talking, though.

There is one BIG, VERY BIG, mistake on the animation:
The text and the dialogue goes excessively fast for a normal human understanding. That is a very big mistake, because a lot of people can´t understand a half of the jokes in this animation (I personally understood everything, but I´m making a review so I must have a little of criticism in that way, talking for all, you know what I mean... Don´t you?)
Anyway. in the another hand, the animation is very good, a not bad selection of music, and a SO FREAKING AWESOME RANDOM HUMOR. Especially when "Kirby used Crash", that was by far, one of the best videogame jokes I ever seen.
For me 4/5 and 9/10, and obviously it goes to my favourites section.
Also apologies for my bad english, I´m from Spain.

JonBro responds:

I don't really consider fast dialogue a problem, actually. If anything, it's an excellent comedic quirk when used properly, so that's probably not something I'm ever going to change. But I respect your opinion and thank you for the review.

That was pretty... Special. Yup. Special. I liked it, but as a Kirby fan, a TOTALLY Kirby fan, I found weird the way like he talked, and him doing strange faces...

Except that, this is still a really good and fun animation.

Who ever wrote this script, you won cancer. Enjoy.