Reviews for "Mario Meets Kirby"

This sounds real similar to another video I saw a while ago. This makes me want to just go on the internet randomly and troll for stories like this one to make me feel better about my life.

Although I found your re-telling of the story amusing and the artwork to be varied and interesting, I have to question you providing the link to the fanfiction. The joke is that it's bad, right? So you're sharing the link so...what? So more people can harass the author (who's probably 12 or something)?

JonBro responds:

I wanted it to be possible to read the fanfiction by itself rather than in the form of subtitles. There's no way to harass the author with that link as far as I can tell.

Also, I don't know if this means anything, but this particular fanfiction has been out for at least a couple of years. So the writer is a few years older than he was when he wrote the story.

hey jonbro hows it gojng long time no see! nice little toon
very fun stuff

ps. i finished watching the movie and saw my username in the thank you list :D
which is weird because ive been disconnected from the newgrounds community for a very long time. this is the first time i visit in YEARS.

JonBro responds:

Well, what fun timing! We talked about this movie a while back (probably about two years ago now), and you gave me an idea for a visual gag. Whether or not you gave me the idea directly, I don't remember, but that's why you're there.

PERFECT! nothing left to be said

blaasdfasdfasdfadsafasdfmarioTheeeenD