Reviews for "Sift Heads - Street Wars "

good game

Good Game

how does this not have five stars

don't ask for the multiplayer, the servers for make it work cost money, and if you have all forgot, the shift head game are all free, so all the time the multiplayer was open, they was paying but not gaining, and they are not millionare, it was kind enought that they payed for give us possibility to play a multiplier even if it was for a limited time. so nobody complain, or you are just stupide shelfish kids -_-

The game is really cool, i remember playing the multiplayer version of it when i was 8(lel),but now i cant find the multiplayer version,pls fix it,cos it says error 404