Reviews for "Killbot!"

I love the game! The music is really good (IMO) and the concept is really good as well. There are only a few things you need to work on as far as I'm concerned. 1, the lined paper background does not look very good. If it's an artistic choice I personally don't care for it. Please change it if you are to make another game. 2, the controls, while very good for the psychic bits, are fairly slippery when it comes to actually controlling the robot. Other than that, everything is perfect.

PIXELWELDERS responds:

Thanks for your feedback, and I'm glad you like the music. What bothers you about the background? And do you mean that Killbot slides around when you are controlling him?

Fun game, movement is a bit slow but not a big issue since its a story based game. The challenges also match well.

I had a small bug, the red guitar I bought with the money bag got jammed partially inside the boat in the room to the right.

PIXELWELDERS responds:

Thanks for playing! I'll take a look at the guitar.

I think it's a splendid game, and you should make another one.
My only critisism is that the character walks rather slow, which is annoying because there is a lot of walking. If you could put in a 'run' button or something that would be great.

AWESOME! :)

PIXELWELDERS responds:

Thanks for the feedback! If you really want to move fast, try pushing yourself with an object.

As a buyer of the soundtrack I would like to share my humble opinion:

The game itself:
Very nice, but a little too easy, maybe a few ideas for the successor: Enemies, different suits with different ingame abilities, some puzzles in the levels.

The soundtrack:
Good ambient, however, it would have helped if you have had a professional musician to hear over the tunes to give you further input ... sometimes the voices just don't harmony that well ...

Overall a good Flash Game, congrats to the frontpage!

PIXELWELDERS responds:

Thanks for playing! I've been thinking about the successor too; the abilities thing is a good idea.
On the soundtrack: Well, love it or hate it, I definitely harmonized all that stuff the way I wanted it. Sometimes dissonance is the most beautiful harmony :). PM me if you want; I love to talk music.

great game BUT=the music dosen't play any more!

PIXELWELDERS responds:

Crap! I better fix that, eh?