Reviews for "Killbot!"

I really, really liked the game. I spent the last two hours just getting 100% on the levels, but sadly I wasn't able to finish the last level. I had gotten all of the stars and the download coupon, but the control rods 1 and 2 got stuck and wouldn't slide out like the other four. If it's possible, you should probably widen the control rod's resting area or make them thinner so this doesn't happen to future players. Still loved the game, great job.

PIXELWELDERS responds:

That's weird; I haven't heard anyone mention that problem before. But, I believe you. Working on it!

EDIT: Uploaded a new version with looser control rods.

Really awesome game the music is epic too all my stars are belong to you.

PIXELWELDERS responds:

Thanks! Did you find all the downloads?

This game is awesome! I don't play very many Flash games but a co-worker of mine really inspired me to check this one out. The game play reminds me of Little Big Planet and like LBP it also has an awesome sound track.

PIXELWELDERS responds:

I was totally thinking of LBP. That and Megaman X, actually. Mostly because of the wall jumping.

I really enjoyed this game! :D

I enjoyed making it!

I loves the gamez!! Good job no one haxzorz its!!