Reviews for "Killbot!"

Cool new idea, great design. Physics feel a little clunky, but they match the look. It seems like it could use a little more substance - beyond the couple of things you can do with your telepathic abilities, there's really not much skill involved. Also, I was hoping I'd never see the day that gave us a dubstep video game soundtrack. Leave the robot sex at the shady British clubs. I need me some 8-bit love songs.

PIXELWELDERS responds:

Thanks for your feedback. What would you suggest for substance? Also, seems like robot sex is the perfect thing for a game about a robot, no? But! I pulled out a wubby track and added another chiptune. Just for you.

nice game! very original and simple, you deserve my 5 stars!
:D

PIXELWELDERS responds:

Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed it.

wow man,you create a really master piece for begin i have a little problem,and next i press the mouse and all ok,powefull robot,is a new warrior for newground family,maybe in a new rumble he can figth to ;)

PIXELWELDERS responds:

I'd be flattered if he found himself in an arena somewhere. Of course, he has no arms...

Cool game, the click-and-drag feature is what I like best. I like how we can download some songs for free if we choose to play the whole game

PIXELWELDERS responds:

I'm glad you like it. You can download *all* the songs for free if you get 100% completion on the game.