For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 207 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Killbot!"

Very challenging and fun game, makes you think alot at some places.

I'm glad you liked it.

Fun game, movement is a bit slow but not a big issue since its a story based game. The challenges also match well.

I had a small bug, the red guitar I bought with the money bag got jammed partially inside the boat in the room to the right.

PIXELWELDERS responds:

Thanks for playing! I'll take a look at the guitar.

This game is awesome! I don't play very many Flash games but a co-worker of mine really inspired me to check this one out. The game play reminds me of Little Big Planet and like LBP it also has an awesome sound track.

PIXELWELDERS responds:

I was totally thinking of LBP. That and Megaman X, actually. Mostly because of the wall jumping.

This game is incredible. It is so rare to find a game so highly polished in graphics, story, sound, and feel. This game has it all. Wow. So impressed. I've just got the game open in a new tab listening to the music.

PIXELWELDERS responds:

If you want, you can stream those tracks from SoundCloud too. soundcloud.com/uskillbotics

Great style, awesome game play, cool characters, challenging puzzles!
I'm going to put some time into this game till I get all the medals. Fun, addictive, frustrating !!

Fantastic job on this one !!! Top notch !!!

Thank you very much!