Reviews for "Killbot!"

This would be a perfectly awesome game is it wasn't for a glitch; Sometimes if I click on something wrong the screen flashes to a blank piece of paper. Whatever I do, nothing happens, and I have to restart the level. Other than this, this game is a creative, beautifully designed game with a classic concept that you really brought something new to.

PIXELWELDERS responds:

I've heard a couple other people say this, but I can't make it happen on my machine :(

I FREAKING LOVE THIS GAME ADDICTING

Glad you like it!

BORINGGGG! ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz

PIXELWELDERS responds:

Thanks for your insightful criticism.

As a buyer of the soundtrack I would like to share my humble opinion:

The game itself:
Very nice, but a little too easy, maybe a few ideas for the successor: Enemies, different suits with different ingame abilities, some puzzles in the levels.

The soundtrack:
Good ambient, however, it would have helped if you have had a professional musician to hear over the tunes to give you further input ... sometimes the voices just don't harmony that well ...

Overall a good Flash Game, congrats to the frontpage!

PIXELWELDERS responds:

Thanks for playing! I've been thinking about the successor too; the abilities thing is a good idea.
On the soundtrack: Well, love it or hate it, I definitely harmonized all that stuff the way I wanted it. Sometimes dissonance is the most beautiful harmony :). PM me if you want; I love to talk music.

Brilliant fun! I loved the mechanics and the theme of the whole thing. But sometimes platforming gets a bit awkward, mostly when you just land on a platform then tap a button to correct and end up flying off the edge. Would a crouch button that you press to slide/not slide help? (i.e. while standing you don't slide around, when crouching you do)

PIXELWELDERS responds:

That's not a bad idea, but then that's yet another button I have to teach people. For the sequel, I might explore making his feet a bit stickier.