Reviews for "Killbot!"

I loved this one, it was fun and humorous all the way through. Art direction was great, and I love how you did the music. hope the second one comes out soon.

PIXELWELDERS responds:

I'm working on it! If you really want to stay posted, you can follow me on Twitter (@uskillbotics).

game could been better
=\

Better how...?

I just love the style of this game. The design/animation looks professional for what it is and the gameplay is very much enjoyable with the right kind of challenging level(not too difficult but still at times could prove frustrating). Honestly I can't remember the last time I looked forward to a second installment. And the music is just top :)

PIXELWELDERS responds:

Aw, best review ever. That's the kind of stuff that makes me want to hurry up on the second one. And I'm glad you like the music; tell your friends! Also, if you've got ideas for the second one be sure to tweet them to me. Or PM. Whatev.

Great game! I really like the art style, the quirky humor, and of course the music; and the psychokinesis mechanic also puts a fresh new twist on platforming.

The music downloads were also well received. Thanks for those!

The only (minor!) complaint I have is that the end of the third level was a bit frustrating: the stars near the end of the subway system were easy to miss, and once you did, you couldn't go back to the previous parts of the level anymore and instead had to quit and try again. I felt that didn't really fit in with the rest of the game, which was much more relaxed and laid back and forgiving.

PIXELWELDERS responds:

Yeah, the third level is definitely the hardest for completion. I'm torn; some people think the whole game is too easy, some people think that it's too hard to get to 100%.

I love the music and the character, he's so cute!~ However like Irma-Aki I also had some issues with the medals but other than that I love the game! c:

PIXELWELDERS responds:

I uploaded a new version; hopefully that will fix the medals issue. Kinda hard to test, unfortunately, because I already have all the medals.