Reviews for "Killbot!"

This game is fun but the medals won't work and i only have one level left to 100% :/

PIXELWELDERS responds:

Sorry. I'm not sure what's going on :(.

Loved it !

I want to thank you for making this game.

PIXELWELDERS responds:

My pleasure. Thanks for playing!

There are a few super-minor issues with this game, like level time not pausing while you have the free music track prompt up, and the start menu covering up the little bot customizer. Overall, though, the game is surprisingly slick. Some of the songs can get a little repetitive, but its really only noticeable as I sit on the level select screen to type this. During gameplay, exploring the levels is too interesting to really pay attention to it.

Oh...and "box surfing" is surprisingly fun.

PIXELWELDERS responds:

Thanks for your feedback; I didn't know about the timer not stopping. Also, you're welcome to come by and try out some of the stuff I'm making for Killbot 2, at the FB page (facebook.com/uskillbotics).

Really a good game, mostly like moving things around. I'm gonna quote something.
"U.S. Killbotics isn't just an evil corporation, it's also a front for a mysterious Chicago-based producer."

Ooooohhhh nooooo!!! not Chicago they will kill us alll!!

PIXELWELDERS responds:

Chicago is home to lots of evil corporations, believe it or not. Also, thanks for playing!

I love the game! I got 100% complete on the game! Love the music. Great game. You have to make a 2nd one.

PIXELWELDERS responds:

Thanks for playing! I'm working on the second one now (see next comment).