Reviews for "Killbot!"

I honestly love this game. I played back years ago before, I love the puzzle solving, the story plot and the music is just beautiful. Sucks how I can't find the game anywhere with the music still on :(

Tengo una infancia increĆ­ble.

This game is absolutely incredible. No other word can describe it. Just Incredible.
The story line - brilliant. A sad, lost little killing machine doesn't want to BE a killing machine. So it embarks on an odyssey to discover a true purpose, a meaning to his pointless existence of nothing but death and destruction.

The gameplay - ingenious. Just brilliantly clever. The absolute invincibility and no time limit gives the game a relaxing feel and freeform style, as if it's just giving you the steering wheel to do as you wish. No tense bomb-defusing, no shootouts, and (despite the name) no killing.

The music - No words can describe it. Just.... Magniflorious. Gorgeous. Perfect.

This is one of the very few games which I would say is more than perfect. It's something different and special and amazing. So much potential it's mind-blowing and I'm extremely excited to see where the story's going next.

So yeah, the game was okay I guess. Keep up the great work.
-SN

I loves the gamez!! Good job no one haxzorz its!!

great game BUT=the music dosen't play any more!

PIXELWELDERS responds:

Crap! I better fix that, eh?