Reviews for "Crumpled"

absolutely amazing, fluid and simple movements, lots of dynamics and multitasking involved, extremely fitting theme and physics, and all this on a 2 MB flash game.
I still need to finish to game, but I couldn't help commenting halfway to praise your work.

Great concept, ok execution. Not being able to jump straigt up is a pain. The platforming is clunky and inconsistant, for example, if you are in the air and hit a wall, you run up even if you aren't pushing W. I was able to use the yellow shape to glitch the blob past closed doors. It seems like this project was started with a lot of effort, but got rushed near completion.

Beutiful game. I love the fact that you can do that epic slow motion thing, DEFINITELY love that theres parkour in it (cause i recently got into it myself) and I think the flow of this game is really smooth.

I did find ONE and ONLY ONE glitch though; If you press start on a level with the mouse but don't use the mouse for the rest of the level and you die later in the level, the start button wont be there when you respawn. p

Overall though, I love this game!

5/5 stars

5/5 R

Faved!

-1.5 = The jump system in place is a massive pain in the ass!!!

I have spent at least 2-3 hours on this game so far. I must really suck because I'm only at level 17.

This game would be perfect... if I could jump straight up... instead of to the side that I am facing. I can easily just move left or right and jump the direction I need. Jumping, the way it is, causes another problem and this is not really knowing the direction you're facing until you move left or right.

-0.25 = Please give the character a hat or hair or w/e next time, so I know which way it's facing.

Apart from this, I rather liked the blob and using it while in jump or as an 'elevator' instead of wall-sliding... of course, it has to be a color to be of any use. The creativity aspect of needing to move through the labyrinth and needing to move the blob another way to get through kept things interesting.

-0.25 = I guess my last complaint is that the blue (bouncy) blob doesn't sustain shape after landing on it.

Decently enjoyable, yet frustrating game. Keep up the good work! =)

@Below "kinda boring" what the fuck,you have no taste in fun then

@Game The physics engine is ultra realistic,the game is fun a mindtwisting