Reviews for "Barbershop 2"

this game is is so awsome

Hey there! First off, I am giving you a 5-star rating BECAUSE its easy. Yes, it's repetitive but that makes it easier for beginners and kids to play the game. Personally, I dislike hard games. If it's too hard, I don't wanna play it through. This, however, is PERFECT for those like me. And the game does challenge the player a little bit, with strategy (if a customer comes in for a drying and there's already a customer in the chair) and also to make that player do the tasks faster by increasing their own speed.

Overall? A pretty good game ^.^ GOOD JOB!! :)

I Like the game,simple and fun. the music and constant "snip snip" sound at the bottom where the girl was standing were both annoying tho.

This was a simple and entertaining game. I liked the jazz music, though like I do wish it was longer than a couple seconds. While I think we should have been able to choose the upgrades, I understand you were trying to make it challenging. But it wasn't, it was pretty easy the entire time. This is probably a good game for beginners or kids. Also, the thing that bothered me most was the color of the item in the speech bubble didn't match the chair colors. Kinda threw me off.

Takes to long to get challenging, it makes it boring for start playing it. Is hard to drag them to the chair, i think the attachment should be fixed. Don't know if it is right, but at higher lvl the chairs get in the way of the magazines. Maybe The tv should be more random, it turn off every 10 seconds. But i found it fun to play, and it was a nice idea.