Reviews for "MAGNETkid"

Well made :) I really enjoyed the chunk of the game I played and although at times I found it frustrating I think that it's great! :)

sorry wouldnt load man after countineous tries good luck though on your next project

SinclairStrange responds:

If you're using IE it tends to take a while to get the flash to load up on screen. This isn't anything to do with my flash but probs IE itself. =) Hope this helps.

The puzzles are clever, the art style is really nice, and I like the framing device for the story. However, the game's kinda laggy on my end, making timing an issue.

SinclairStrange responds:

Aye, it's a bit power/cpu heavy game sadly, so if other stuff is running it tends not to like that. I can always make the option of users downloading a standalone version?
I'm glad ye like though =)!
(edit: I do test it on a low spec laptop, to make sure it's not too over cpu heavy...just to say :3)

I really liked this game. The graphics remind me of older games, the music seems real industrial and feels like it belongs I just wish it was a little longer. The gameplay is fun and challenging. To me this seems like a well made game.

Cheers! ^-^.
If I ever make a sequel, I'll try and make it longer :3

This game is very cute. :) Not too hard, but not overly simple either.

Why thankyou <3