Reviews for "Dear, Princess"

thats deep

haha, thanks! xD

I will admit. I was tempted briefly to downovote it for the overarching message (as a scientist and an atheist, I find the idea that to be happy you have to let Jesus into your life vaguely offensive). Buuuut.

It's a well done flash. There's some minor typos in your subtitles, some small little things that might be tweaked here and there, but overall, it's excellently done, with good choice of music and well done symbolism. And so, despite my personal opinions, you receive 5 stars.

wow, thank you! :)

It was kind of late for Valentine's Day, but this one is one of the top love storys with lesson ever made. Great job!

thank you! :D

Figured out the meaning behind the story before she opened the letter, looked down at the tags to confirm my suspicion and yep :) Creativity is indeed a bridge of minds and hearts. Continue to use yours to reach people. But I do like how subtle and open you left the story, simply inspiring search.

Well done. :)