Reviews for "Dear, Princess"

The perfect submission for Valentine's Day. I could not have done it any better. The animation was great, very well made and it kind of gives you the oppurtunity to feel how the princess feels, since when she is sad the animation is nearly colourless and grey, and when she is happy it is full of colours.
Good choice with the music too. The voice acting is not bad at all, but you could get a better microphone and you talk a bit soft, don't be afraid to get louder with your voice when you are supposed to narate something! :-) Good job!

exninja123 responds:

thank you for the comment and for the tip! :D

Very touching, well thought out and quite nicely written. A simple fable produced with passion and I can appreciate that. Deducted a star only because the animation was largely stills, but still nicely drawn and if you can add the full animation aspect i'm sure you will make a great flash animator. Nice video.

thank you! :)

Very good work of art but if you need to write an essay to explain your point then perhaps you need to rework your architypes to make them more inclusive or specific, whichever is your goal, inclusive being how to deal with externalities from within or the specifics of the spread of the christ principle.

I formed the ideas you wrote about except the Jesus Christ part. I guess its my lack of a christian background that I didn't pick up on the biblical references. Otherwise a thought provoking piece and job well done. (Minus the sound which others have highlighted)

Please excuse this comment if other have already made similar comments, I didn't review all the comments posted.

exninja123 responds:

thanks for the critique and review! :)

The animation, and the overal design, wasn't bad. I liked the message, but not in the way you put it.

For me, the message seemed more like you shouldn't go out there, looking for someone to love, because, what people don't realize, is the one who loves you most, and will make you the happiest, is probably right there next to you. The whole time you've been searching for someone to love, looking among people and stuff alike, to make you happy, but the person who made you the most happy is right there, and you didn't realize it. Obviously, this applys to both males and females.

Granted, I see your message. She tried to love people, and tried to love "objects", but in the end only the love of god made her truly happy, but that's very subjective, but then again that's simply an opinion now isn't it?

I respect your ideals, and your story, but I'll keep it to my view on it. It made me feel more in touch with the story then an ideal I don't care much to practice.

thanks! :)