Reviews for "Dear, Princess"

You are great! did you do the voice? oh! and the princess looks like luka and the prince looks like len. your REELY good! going on my fav list! (im a girl!)

haha, thanks! :)
and yes that is my voice xD
i actually didn't think about how similar they look compared to luka and len, but they do.
lol

i added this video to my faves because i liked the video how i saw it. after seeing it, i scrolled down, read your comment about the story and began to think. are you christian? i ask because i dont know anymore what religions my beliefes are. i belief in reincarnation, in carma but i beliefe not that god is almighty or even a human (he/she/it could be a stone or a tree or an animal) and i belief that hell and heaven are on earth (after i have seen constantine, it could be possible).

good and touching movie, keep on the good work.

exninja123 responds:

glad you enjoyed the movie! :)
and yes, i am christian.

While I was watching this, I started to guess that it was about Jesus, but wanted to be sure. So I waited until the end. It takes GREAT strength to take your faith to the internet (especially to newgrounds) and I admire your conviction, confidence, and confession. The world is going to hate you for this ("If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you." John 15:18-19) But you did this for Christ and I pray at least a few people will stumble upon the message and see the side of God that we both do.

As far as critique... yeah... there were a few spelling/grammatical errors, but those can easily be fixed. I wouldn't put your voice acting down so much... It's obvious that not everyone has a "radio-worthy" voice. I think you did fine.
As for the style, I enjoyed the use of silhouetting... especially when illumination reveals the princess after she accepted the letter. I noticed a couple of fades were bumpy, but overall the timing and effects were well placed.
I almost gave you a 4.5/5... because I hate spelling/grammatical errors... >_>

exninja123 responds:

thank you for the encouragement and the review! :)

I'm not much of a believer in all honesty. But this was actually quite touching. The music was nice (KH's ftw) and went perfectly with the mood of the movie. I'm glad I took the time to watch this even though it had mentions of Jesus.

exninja123 responds:

haha, cool to hear! thanks! :D

It was a beautiful piece and had just the right music. The drawings were also appealing to the eye. 5 / 5 stars.

thank you! :)