Reviews for "Dear, Princess"

Beautiful story! The animation was smooth, the voice acting was fitting for a narrative. It made me feel like I was listening to one of those "Stories with a Moral" And the message was subtly captivating, from beginning to end, you must watch it from beginning to end to catch the full message which keeps the Audience watching.
Overall it's masterpiece well presented. 5/5 and 5Stars

thank you! :D

You make me feel good

lol, good to hear xD

I really dont get why people have suck bad views of this. i thought I was a short and sweet animation with a calm & smooth voice actor.

thank you! :D

Hey! Im a Bible College Student, and i would like to tell you that you did an amazing job. Im doing lots of studying etc, and what you did in this flash is correct in everyway.

This is very encouraging.

i know this because Jesus saved my life from suicide many years ago.

great flash!!!!!!

exninja123 responds:

thank you for sharing your story!
and thanks for the review! :)

Very moving piece.

You put a lot of thought into this work and it shows. There is a depth to the story that is rarely seen on this site and I apologize that not everyone seems to appreciate it.

I consider myself to be an aspiring Christian on my better days, and, despite the fact that I consider myself pretty jaded and hard-boiled, I found myself moved to tears at the climax of the story.

The depth of the biblical analogies present in this work are quite remarkable and I think you have something very special here. Don't be so hard on yourself about the voice acting, it wasn't bad.

Best of luck and via con Dios.

thank you very much! :)