Reviews for "Dear, Princess"

I've watched it with interested eyes. Perspectively speaking the love you talk about as one for god is a strange concept, as god askes for our love and then tosses tidal wave after tidal wave of emotional hell. I give you four stars, but i give it to you for the animation and knowing you've touched half the concept of Disillusioned and unconditional love for a being that most people refuse to believe exists.

I personally prefered this movie before it had a religious concept thrown into the story line. It has a good message, but are you sure that you can love something you cant hold or feel its own existence.

(Not trolling or flaming, just curious)

thanks! :)
just to answer, i believe in him because i have experienced the person of God (Christ)
to be truthful, i was very skeptical at many times, and i even thought to myself "what if i'm crazy"
but once you see God much bigger, you will see everything clearer and wiser.

hope you will find the truth my friend :D

Animation was fine. Voice acting left a little to be desired. The animation and the fact this was about my favorite fictional character (jesus) really only deserves a star in my book.

exninja123 responds:

thanks for the post anyways! :)

Is veary interesting story ,discribing. Noble used for the love as the ark and work place on this is. We done job you diserved aot for this kind noble work. Is been along time sinds I see such. Ar and work and Winston place on here. My best regard. And congratulations

thanks! :)

aww... i thought it would have some GL since the first tracks were from Maho Shoujo Madoka Magica...
i feel saddened...

sorry, i guess :/

Figured out the meaning behind the story before she opened the letter, looked down at the tags to confirm my suspicion and yep :) Creativity is indeed a bridge of minds and hearts. Continue to use yours to reach people. But I do like how subtle and open you left the story, simply inspiring search.

Well done. :)