Reviews for "Dear, Princess"

This is beautiful. That is all.

awwww super cute!!!!!!!!

thanks! xD

This flash is well made. I did catch that there was something metaphorical going on about halfway through but didn't catch exactly what until I read the description afterward.

My problem with it is that the story pulls no punches at all. At a minimum it should have done something to reveal that "the prince" was Jesus at the end. As is, the list of things that are going to happen is pretty obvious from the moment you see the princess writing a letter, and absolutely nothing happens outside of the default course.

Without ANY particular event to trigger a particular response, the potential for an emotional response that the rest of the story builds up just never comes at all.

As a more minor nitpick, describing Jesus as physically attractive runs counter to the metaphor - following Him is generally not appealing on a superficial level.

exninja123 responds:

thank you for the review! :)
btw, when i said Jesus was "beautiful" i was refering to beauty beyond the phyiscal attractiveness.
and i agree with you on the following Jesus part, it's because Jesus is so great and we as humans are so messed up that following him will show our ugly nature
but i gotta say, the experience of it all is pretty beautiful :)

It was a beautiful piece and had just the right music. The drawings were also appealing to the eye. 5 / 5 stars.

thank you! :)

I was suprised to see this was not trolled to hell and back considering it lacks the poop humur we all are used to seeing on newgrounds.
Very good drawings. I liked the voice acting. I did not understand the story @ first since I took it literal that she was looking for love after throwing away all those letters when she could have just open the 1st one and saved herself all that grief, but after reading the description notes made more sense.

thanks you! :D