Reviews for "Dear, Princess"

SWEEEEET
THIS IS A MASTERPIECE
THIS IS THE BEST SAN VALENTINE ON NEWGROUNDS
NICE. :)

thanks! :)

Very moving piece.

You put a lot of thought into this work and it shows. There is a depth to the story that is rarely seen on this site and I apologize that not everyone seems to appreciate it.

I consider myself to be an aspiring Christian on my better days, and, despite the fact that I consider myself pretty jaded and hard-boiled, I found myself moved to tears at the climax of the story.

The depth of the biblical analogies present in this work are quite remarkable and I think you have something very special here. Don't be so hard on yourself about the voice acting, it wasn't bad.

Best of luck and via con Dios.

thank you very much! :)

Brilliant

thank you! :)

This is buetiful :>

thanks! :D

I DIDNT LIKE IT... SORRY BUT ALL WAS GOD UTIL YOU PUT THAT THING ABOUT RELIGION, IM ATHEIST AND I RESPECT OTHERS, BUT PLEASE, RELIGIOUS PEOPLE ARE ALL OVER THE PLACE, AND NOW IN THIS PAGE TOO? THIS PAGE IS FOR FUN NOT RELIGION...... IM TIRED OF HEARING ALL THE DAY "IN Revelation 2:2102883 ITS SAYS THAT YOU ARE GOING TO HELL", AND NOW I NEED GET ALL THAT STUFF IN HERE? WELL IN THE OTHER HAND THE STORY WAS AWESOME, AND THE DRAWS ARE WELL DONE, BUT PLEASE DONT MIX RELIGION WITH FUN AND ENTERTAINMENT....