Reviews for "Dear, Princess"

NOT BAD, I ENJOYED THE STORY EVEN IT WAS SO NAIVE.

But I want to say one thing to that GOSPEL- THERE IS NO FUCKING GOD, THERE IS ONLY URSELF, AND UR COUNCESNESS, and only u can find yourself.

And fuck religions !

exninja123 responds:

ok, thanks for the rating... i guess xD

This brought a tear to my eye
It was so beautiful
I give it 5 â~... and 5 âTM¥

thank you! :)

The video doesn't speak to me as religious at all, but I suppose we all view it through our own lens. I'm actually a huge fan of Revolutionary Girl Utena, so I was thinking more of Utena than anything while watching this.

I'm glad you were inspired enough to do this! Utena is a great anime and should be appreciated more.

exninja123 responds:

cool to hear, it's awesome to know that people are still fans of utena! :)
thanks! xD

Very good work of art but if you need to write an essay to explain your point then perhaps you need to rework your architypes to make them more inclusive or specific, whichever is your goal, inclusive being how to deal with externalities from within or the specifics of the spread of the christ principle.

I formed the ideas you wrote about except the Jesus Christ part. I guess its my lack of a christian background that I didn't pick up on the biblical references. Otherwise a thought provoking piece and job well done. (Minus the sound which others have highlighted)

Please excuse this comment if other have already made similar comments, I didn't review all the comments posted.

exninja123 responds:

thanks for the critique and review! :)

Wow,
Now that was quite the emotional story.
Not to mention, it has quite the philosophical meaning at the end.
Although, I must agree that the voice acting was a little off. (-0.5 rating)
But you know what they say; practice makes perfect.
Keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks! :)