Reviews for "Dear, Princess"

lol, i see an outstanding work of art and the reading below i find this was about religion wtf

also i liked the story without god better, but anyways, my only complaint is the music, i like kingdom heart so much it was hard to listen on something else

thanks! :)

Overall nice, I agree with Zoran, you need a lot to work with, but I liked your style.
Now, im not religious, BUT I did get the message. I think is mostly because of my christian family, who knows. I did see The Prince as Jesus, mind you not at first. I started seeing it when the prince took her to his kingdom.
I think, that your problem, was not in the delivery of your message, but in not considering the kind of crowd you would deliver it to. Most people aren't too analytic of what they see, and just see what they want to see. So for your message to be understandable, you have to take that into account.
AND that is all.

KEEP IT UP!!!

thanks!
i know what you meant, but the crowd i wanted to share this animation with is everyone :)

it was okay, I give you points for using kingdom hearts songs, the anime style and the moral of the story, I was gonna write a whole other bunch of stuff thinking it was a love story, especially involving valentines day, but then I read your description and found out it was the subtext was religious. Which I guess is alright, though I didn't pick up the angle at all in the film, but it is descent symbolism from that angle, again I'm just a little indifferent, not great, not terrible

thanks! :)

Hahah! I totally thought the door was going to open and it was going to be Jesus and that this was going to be some sort of parody. I knew it was Jesus, hands down. This is totally written from a Christian perspective, so that's why you missed all your non-religious viewers.

This was a great cartoon, and I think it was a good message for lonely people on Valentines. Jesus is da-bomb, I just don't like Christians very much. :) Good job.

You make me feel good