Reviews for "Dear, Princess"

Great story and all, but I must agree with LuksRoks. I couldn't help but feel as if you are implying that anyone who rejects the love of Jesus will feel loney, sad, and filled with agony. I know you didn't mean to convey this message through this video (which was made beautifully by the way, I love the sudden contrast in color-symbolizing the sudden realization of her life) but it did sort of -slightly- offend me as a person who has a different view of religion and all that. If I hadn't read your description, I would've felt happy and content, thinking that 'the Prince' was just the true love that you will need to keep looking for. Then again, this is YOUR video. I won't tell you how to do anything with your own work. Nice job.

thank you! :)

Of your lovely courage
And the present action
From the bible page

exninja123 responds:

wow, very poetic and nice!
thank you! :)

I LOVE IT!! I usually hate valentines day flash movies(I'm not really into all that gushy stuff) but this one was actually very good.

exninja123 responds:

haha, same here on not really liking the gushy stuff! :)
thanks! :D

To be honest, I completely loved this video. Narrative was preety bad, but the art style was original and the music fit in spectacularly. I could honestly care less about the fact that this is supposed to be a religious flash. But, after reading your descption, the whole LOVE story completely fell apart for me.
I thought the whole point of the story was that you will find your true love if you look hard enough, not to just give up on love and "Join" Jesus. I really wish i haddnt read your descritption, but i can only review your flash from a technical standpoint and respect your point of view.
I can see that you put time into making this and im sure that if i haddnt read the description i would have left with a smile on my face. Alas, im leaving feeling as if ive been scamed in some way or another.

exninja123 responds:

sorry if you felt like that, but one thing i'll say is that i never said to "give up on love" i'm just implying that Jesus is here (and that's all) and to join Jesus is your decision if you want to or not
thank you for the review! :)

IT WAS JESUS ALL ALONG!