Reviews for "Cuboy: Cubeture 2"

I give it a 3.5 out of 5. Only because I got stuck after getting kicked out of the city. I could not get a sword, therefore I could not progress through the story. Also, I restarted and got stuck after cutting down the tree...it just would not let me pick up the wood for the trickery project. The game has a few terminal glitches it seems, otherwise I love the voice overs, and the subtle jokes...

EdibleCastle responds:

Please dont write a public review claiming there are glitches if you dont know for sure. When you get kicked out of the city, do you really think we would have missed a huge bug that prevents you from completing the next bit? As for the wood, this is the first I've heard of that happening so I can only assume you weren't doing sonething properly there. Dont want to sound ungrateful, so thank you for playing and liking the game, but please be careful about what you think a 'terminal glitch'. Some people read these reviews and decide whether to play or not based on stuff like glitches!

cuboys is da fucking best game with the best dialogue and other freaking stuff !!! we love you cuboy !!!

I can't find Rufus after I told Him I'd beat him up, where did he go?

I do like this game, and it's very enjoyable. I got stuck after beating the gladioator part, but still, nice game.

EdibleCastle responds:

Rufus can be tricky to find, sorry! Try re-entering the city a lot because he spawns there.

Great game as always Edible Castle!
But I cannot, for the life of me, get past the Cupid Cuboy game!
I find it damn near impossible to make more than 2 matches due to the slow response of the harpoon!
Tips?

EdibleCastle responds:

Hmm... Get a friend to be an extra set of eyes? Or check the walkthrough :)

my favorite part was "hold on to your face cos here we go" XD