For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 10 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "The turtle killed the sun"

I looked through new Pokemon, Mario and Minecraft vids. They were all crap. I decided to watch this....awesome. :3 Short, sweet smooth animation. Interesting story and funny to watch things die. FIVE STARS!!!

i have nothing bad to say about it so 5 stars :D

"He flew to close to the sun and his wings melted off."

I Love it your anime...it is stupid to stupid pepole cuz they cant see the beautiy of it. IT DOES HAVE MEANING!

I love Newgrounds for putting stuff like this on the front page. With all these video game parodies this stuff is very refreshing.

Your animation is very fluid and your art and colouring looks awesome. I also really liked the soundtrack to this.

Oh, and have a happy birthday, Yuri!