Reviews for "My Little Dashie - Alpha"

@Dinner91
IF you are abusing adults for watching MLP, what are we meant to take it as? A compliment? There is nothing wrong with watching MLP or any childish cartoon for that matter, where in the constitution does it say that grown men CAN'T do that hm...?

Where, you show the bronies where it is. What is the point of saying this anyways? You think that saying something offensive is just going to stop people from viewing MLP just like that? Do you think that an insult will immediately destroy the bronies? Absolutely not. And before you say that us watching it is wrong, try to see it in the bronies POV.

And why do you think that we would want to listen to some random person on the internet, what makes you think that just because you say it we would stop.

Also, before you submit a review, I'm sure you didn't read "Remember, you're submitting a REVIEW for this CONTENT. This isn't a place for you to make smug jokes, post stupid nonsense, or act like a total jerk"

I like this game but i can't level up what will i do?
and another i am a girl Dash calls me Daddy!

sonicmon1 responds:

If you are having trouble levelling up, the only way I can help you is to start a new game. What most likely has happened is a glitch with the coding and it may have caused an inconsistency with your data.
Sorry, that's the only consultation I can provide :( Make sure you say goodbye to your Dashie before starting a new game.

whats this doing in newgrounds i thought it was only on youtube

It's A-OK