Reviews for "My Little Dashie - Alpha"

Quick bug on the luna fight, i dont know if anyone has posted this yet but i chose Attack as my main class and whenever i got to the luna fight, if you click defend, she doesnt attack but you still gain AP. i dont know if this is a bug or not but it just seemed unusual as all the others attacked after you clicked defend.

sonicmon1 responds:

It might be that you are a very lucky wo/man. Luna's attack is based around an AP structure as well. Everytime you attack, she gains AP. I added a random generator so she either chooses to save up her AP or attack. You might just be a lucky save. However, I will have a further look into it.

"Rainbow dash is victorious"
Damn right she's victorious!

This is nice game. But you need make more characters like AJ,Pinkie Pie,Rarity. Then it would be nice.

sonicmon1 responds:

Fear not DeMoN-pony, as soon as my spriter is done with the Rainbow Dash sprites, the Mane 6 will join the fray.

Nice little game and I'm a massive fan of pokemon so the style was fantastic. I was a little confused at first, but all in all - an entertaining game. c:

sonicmon1 responds:

Tutorial, you say? Very well, I will get around to working on it.

please fix defense. when i went to fight luna tackle would not hit stare or glare just made me lose ap and only growl would hit so fix that for beta. i love this game so much. next review will be about beta.

sonicmon1 responds:

Yeah, I will admit, Defense is a bit of a weak class. I do like the idea of a class-based RPG, and hope to bring it forward to the beta. Thank you for your input!