Reviews for "Ace Pilot"

Wow, the production value of this thing is beyond most stuff on Newgrounds. Just the animated scenes alone are enough for a high rating, but the game itself is also very nice - if somewhat confusing to begin with (controls are not intuitive).

of course it was great.the design voice acting and the gamplay were all fucking great.
just wish it was a bit longer there should definitely have a sequel if possible.
also I dont know shit about programing so I dont know how this idea would work,but if somehow a multiplayer mode was added it would be beutiful,just the small ship shooting at each other like a flash online starfox thing.
anyways it was awsum.

EldritchAbomination responds:

@Sequel - oh you know it

LOL WHO THE FUCK FORGOT TO CLOSE THE FUCKING BLINDS

the arab elephant is the best,

GREAT GAME, very good voice acting, thats the best part bout it. thumbs up!!!
very funny.