Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "chestnut avenue (101)"

Thank god someone made a walkthrough this game has the weirdest way of solving things ever.

I don't know what kind of people you are aiming at with this game, but I find it a waste. I am stuck at the start. Can't get anywhere but two rooms, both of which have a few views, but nothing really can be done. Or of course it can be, but I guess the main 'fun' in this game is clicking every millimetre of the screen, trying to find something that happens.

Bottom line is, I could not enjoy this game. I'm not an idiot, I play these game pretty rarely, but when I do- i expect them to make sense. Don't get me wrong, but I can't find the game in this game. It's too- well "hard" is the wrong word. Calling a game of "needle in the haystack" hard makes it sound interesting and challenging, when in reality- a trained monkey can do it, if he just has a lot of time.

As far as goes the art stuff, I love it. Nice ambient music, as you should do in these games. I hate it when music overwhelms the game, making it a headache, something to get rid of. You haven't done it, which is a plus. Also, the drawing is colourful and clear, also rare in these games. I like it.

Too bad there's little gaming value.

I figured it out, that last puzzle with the green box was a bit of a dozy, lucky my friend the state Chessboard champ was here and helped me solve the box. Good game, good artwork, awesome game play and overall excellent. Perfect score from me!

needs a hint system or at least someway to tell that something is locked

Broken medals, also you really could hint a tad bit better.