Reviews for "Heavy Pawnage"

Great game, had a lot of fun with it. Felt like a total badass running around as this guy.

The challenge kind of disappeared once I figured out that the best strategy is to keep running right, all resource management goes out the window there and it becomes a game of run to create, mutilate the crap out of enemies around the crate, run to next crate, rinse repeat. Not only does this method circumvent a gameplay element (that you state in your comment) it is more rewarding in terms of gold to do it as well! I see that it is a hint you give out as well which makes me raise an eyebrow.

What's with the last boss doing an attack that lasts until you die in which you cannot escape <_< Can't be bothered trying him again after dying to that attack twice (I was moving, full speed upgrade, full armor upgrade) Still had a lot of fun with the game.

9.9/10, lots of fun!

Soooooo amazing, i pretty much love everything about this game. Games in which you can upgrade stuff are my favorite, i could literally play this for hours =)

This is an incredible game! A great amount of chaos onscreen with the masses of killing which can be a bit confusing when there's a missile that you don't see in the confusion or a little suicide robot running at you.

Game started out quite a challenge and had to revisit some of the stages to get more money for better weapons though after finishing the game and going onto the survival mode I found it way too easy. Got to 2000 seconds and finally got tired and realised that I can still get my health and ammo full so if I don't kill myself I'll be stuck here forever. Just saying you could make the survival mode a bit harder or downsize the Mutilator.

The closest thing to a complaint that I can give is that the Mutilator weapon is very much overpowered and makes the game very easy once you've upgraded the damage and upgraded the clips also the heavy machine gun clip upgrade says "heaby".

Great game 10/10 and 5/5.

Hey author argene,the 'Special Clip' upgrade supposedly increase the ammo amount for Sunugan,Lancer and Encaser.BUT,IT DIDN"T INCREASE THE AMMO AMOUNT FOR SUNUGAN,LANCER AND ENCASER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!! I want your reply about my review,if you have free time.

ahahahahahahh a FILIPINO LIKE ME MADE THIS GAME FOR SURE CAUSE THE ITAK,SUNUGAN and balisong are Filipino words LOL LOL GOOD GAME THOUGH