Reviews for "Heavy Pawnage"

Dude awesome game this one of the best game i have play.

Good game but there is a typo in the game. If you go onto the upgrades screen and hover over one of the icons it says "Heaby" not Heavy

I liked it. The animation was great and i enjoyed the theme of the game and art style. The sound was good aswell. I didint like the fact that ammo was only in crated that where hard to get open if you did not currently have ammo, random ammo drops seems like it would of been a better design decision. . . It's kind of annoying when you go up against a boos with 0 ammo on all guns and no ammo drops. But overall good game congrats to the creators.

this is awesome but there is one weird thing on one computer it saved but on the other it didn't does this have to do with the open space in your computer... anyways i loved the lightning gun and the fire gun because the don't just stop at an enemy they go through stuff like crazy fast i just shot the heck out of stuff and i went pretty well.

There are a lot of things that go into making a good game, and this has the earmarks of all of them. The pacing is brilliant. The only tutorial given, or needed, is the movement and firing buttons.

There'a nice progression of bad guys that ramp up the damage and threat in good measure with your upgrades, and even with the best weapons and upgrades in the game, the end of the game is far from a cake walk. In fact, the final boss level makes you run and gun.

Most importantly, you have to think: is it a good idea to fight this group, or do I need to try and get the next power up? Will I have enough ammo or am I going to need to melee?

Some folks see the overlapping hitbox as a problem, but I see it as a feature that makes the gameplay better. You are forced to decide when it's a good idea to attack, or to run, because if you don't run sometimes, you will get swarmed, and if you get swarmed, you get railed for it. But I don't have a problem with this because it's avoidable if you strategize. Being forced to think and come up with solutions to problems on the battlefield on the fly. Perfect.

I only have one complaint, really.

I wish there were a bit more to it. The game actually left me wanting more, in a good way. Keep up the great work, and give us more like this.