Reviews for "Run 2 Live - Great Escape"

As much as I want to say I hate this game because I just can't seem to beat Level 06, I can't bring myself to it. This is a great game, it's very nice to see two of the best forms of gaming in one (platforming and puzzle)! The art style is good and the gameplay is very fluent and responsive. I just can't beat Level 06. I'm not sure exactly why it is, but it's very difficult. Sorry if I didn't give a good rating, I'm not very much used to the new NG layout and feel of it generally, but I assure you this deserves the highest rating possible!

That was really good ~Desu, I had so much fun playing it and I game out at number 10 of the Top 10 when I played it :P

love the song gameplay is good

Ummm It's okay but started to get really hard but it was a great game I highly recommend it for young players...

Fun to play, good gameplay, nice graphics, easy to understand, funny music. The side scrolling is a little too distracting fot me but I dunno why... Maybe it requires some speed reduction? Some text stays under menu options. Maybe trial and error approach can be avoided... Keep up the good work!