Reviews for "From Ash To Alabaster"

I don't know what I expected but this was really good. I hope to hear more like this!! ヾ(^∇^)

Cyberdevil responds:

Hope to make more like this. :) Thanks!

Shit must be going down on Sweden man! for real XD.
Great track.

For real. :) Thanks!

Loved this mate :') Feels amazing, I love the simplicity and the energy that boosts the lyrics!

Appreciate it! :)

Yo this is really great I really love the beat and the rapping kinda makes me wanna get back into hip hop. :)

Thanks man! :)

This is a monster track. Honestly, the only thing holding it back is your vocal equipment, and that's not hard to fix -- I can hear a little rattle going on. Really impressed you took the initial theme, crafted a tight narrative, and weaved a pretty hook. Jabun really took that to the next level, by the way.

You've got a great accent for hiphop and a nice, almost asymmetrical stream-of-thought flow that makes your poetry run like conversation. Does it come natural?

Cyberdevil responds:

Hmm haven't noticed the rattle myself, good ears! I think my breathing technique needs some practice too, but otherwise you're right, not optimal studio equipment yet. He did take it up a notch, agreed!

Thanks. When inspiration really flows it does sometimes, I think this was one of those, but often it take s bit of practice; polish to get it right. Appreciate the feedback! Guess I'd better really focus on quality recording stuff!