Reviews for "Arzea"

I liked it, it was adventuress, fast paced, and it had an air of mystery the whole time, yet The only thing is if i had the choice i would have gone deeper into this, made some more story, possibly more powers, but your much better than I sir.

One word...AWESOME!!!!

First off, this game is spectacular. The gameplay's great, the music surprisingly doesn't get repetitive, and it is overall a very well-constructed experience. I only have a few minor complaints. I think many reviews have touched on the balance issues with the leveling, so I won't get into that. My only other complaint worth mentioning is that some of the items are hidden in ridiculously obtuse ways. Also, I think the invisible wall gimmick was a bit overused with the hidden items. However, overall it's an excellent game and I'm looking forward to seeing more of your work in the future.

Fun game.

THIS GAME IS THE BEST! It would be more awesome though if there will be a radar on a corner (configurable) so navigating would be easier because I often press M just to be really exact to where I was going.