Reviews for "Arzea"

It reminds me of robot wants a kitty.

It's okay... A bit boring after a short while, easy to get lost in also. :I

LOVE this game. 100% completion first time through (with a little help). A very endearing, challenging experience. I would like to see more. My only criticisms are that the final boss is quite challenging (on the touhouvania level) and the ending is a bit short and unrevealing for my taste. Otherwise, excellent game!

Good game, couldn't complete it though due to the last boss being utter b.s. You can't even dodge 80% of the stuff he throws at you & what's up with the invincibility crap. Come on man. I know it's supposed to be challenging but seriously.

I like this game, but what is the gray cat for? I took a little bit trying to get to him/her and it did nothing! Was I too early in the game?

arkeus responds:

There was a cat subtheme during the competition this was made for, where everyone was including a cat in their game. I simply played along. You can kill the cat after getting all the upgrades, but honestly, there isn't a point to it other than a (not so) mysterious easter egg. :)