Reviews for "Arzea"

Nice stuff! The simple/understandable gameplay is mixed really well with enticements to keep you going, like learning new spells, leveling, unlocking areas, etc. Visually though very simplistic, a really cool nostalgia is triggered that makes you feel like a kid wanting to beat that next area. I love the colors and visual feel, and the controls were really smooth. :) 4.5

Fucking awesome game. Perfect blend of adventure, action, and skill. Ending has a good feel to it. Would love to see a future of harder challenges and more elements to play with.

P.S. As soon as I got the spike/rock element, that was all I used. With my accuracy and the charged shot all in one line, it was cake to kill everything. At higher levels though, running and shot-gunning with bubbles was not only fun as fuck, but reminiscent of Megaman 2.

100% completion, level 94, 15 deaths (mostly with that damn lava).
The game is very well made, in terms of adventuring and platforming are concerned you've made a must play game. The enemies are interesting and fun to fight, and the upgrades you get are very cool.

The only complaint I have is that it is easy. VERY easy. Once you get the douse/bubble spell and are at level 20 you won't have to worry about dieing ever again unless you get careless. Once you reach level 40 you can destroy the block enemies that move back and forth, and your charge shot will get to max in a second. All you have to do is spray bubbles everywhere and watch everything get one shotted. Of the three boss fights, the first two where cake. The end boss was ridiculously easy for me, but I was a bit overleveled so I shouldn't complain.
The secrets where way to easy to find, other then one or two that required an awkward jump, or that you had to back trap to get I had no trouble finding. So long as you walk along the obvious cuts into the landscape, you'll find most every mysterious fragment and power upgrade.
There are only three songs, one for the main menu, the overworld, and for the boss fights. They are all very good, and didn't get old no matter how many times I heard them.
In short, this game is easy but very fun. With over 2 hours of gameplay, every second was worth it :D.

One word...AWESOME!!!!

This is an excellent game. The only problem is that only two of the medals for the game work, and all the others don't. But, I don't see why having a messed up medal system is the game's fault, so 5/5 :)