Reviews for "Arzea"

Arzea is an awesome game. I spent hours, exploring and collecting and it never got boring. The spells are creative and original. It uses level building mechanics from Metroid. High areas and colored doors are inaccesable early in the game but eventually open up to you as your powers progress. The enemies are difficult early in the game, making you strain to make it to the next checkpoint. The graphics are pixelated but beautiful. The sound effects compliment the game very well as well does the music. I suggest for your next entry making all doors magic sensitive. Making enemies that require the use of one magic to weaken it and another to kill it. Perhaps adding more magic types that are upgradable and maybe different wands, items, armor and an inventory. These are in no way complaints. I think this game is one of the best on this site by far and the fact it was done alone is amazing. I can't wait for the next entry in this series. Keep up the good work!

Very solid game. Very addicting.

This is a great game and all, but there's just one overarching flaw: the map. It deletes portions you've explored in a seemingly arbitrary way. I beat the final boss early, and when I hit continue, I was back at the nearest save spot with the rest of that corner of the map completely black. I refreshed the page and checked the map; the area is there but there are black boxes about half a screen wide dotted all over the place. It doesn't seem to matter how many enemies you've killed there or how shortly after you save---you're bound to reexplore something out of doubt.

A good rpg ! And with pixely evironnement ! Yay !

The pixel-like graphics mixed perfectly with the 8-bit music and gave it a beautiful blend of amazing adventure. Fantastic game play, storyline was a bit lacking, however. Nonetheless, 5 star, without a doubt.